TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions
To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right at any time to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product you order was incorrectly displayed on our Web Site, we will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price.
Advertisements on our Web Site are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Web Site and are not offers to sell. Your properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase the products or services referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we ship your order. That shipped order constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with Army Globe.
Army Globe reserves the right in the event of any item listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or an error on information received from our suppliers to decline and/or cancel any orders for the incorrectly listed item. We may cancel at our discretion orders which may or may not have been confirmed including orders which may have been paid for or charged to your credit card. In the event a charge has been made to your credit card, Army Globe will immediately issue a credit to your card to offset the purchase.
• Orders received will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of the order.
• The majority of our orders are delivered within 2-5 business days.
• Army Globe cannot guaranteed the stock availability at the moment of shipping and is subject to stock availability, some discrepancy between physical and web inventory can occur. We reserve the right to cancel an order at our sole discretion. In that case you will be notify by email and your order will be automatically cancel and refunded.
• Free shipping on order of $50 or more before sales taxes. Extra fees may occurs for Newfoudnalnd, PEI, Northern addresses and remote location.
Return Merchandise Policies:
• All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and copy of the transaction receipt as prove of purchase.
• Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a RMA number. RMA numbers must be obtained within 7 days from the date of delivery.
• May be returned for exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
• If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, we will provide you with a label for return shipping.
• Defects do not include warranty offered by the manufacturer and have to be approved and authorized by the manufacturer prior to warranty repair and/or replacement.
• Freight / shipping charges incurred due to defective merchandise are the responsibility of Army Globe.
Non-Defective Merchandise (including warranty offer by the manufacturer)
• May be returned for exchange within 7 days of the delivery date after obtaining an RMA number.
• Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
• Freight / shipping charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer.
• We can help you in the warranty process if you need assistance. Army Globe will not give any warranty other than the warranty from the manufacturer and the customer is responsible of freight / shipping cost.
• email us at email@example.com and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
• Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is the defect
• Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product
• Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.