The Nano 20 is anything but basic, with a breathable backpanel and stretch exterior pocket. It's 20-liter capacity can handle a surprising amount of gear, whether youre just knocking around town, tackling trails, or hitting every sight worth seeing on an overseas vacation.
Model Info: Connor is 511 with a 19 torso & Karin is 55 with a 17 torso.
- Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet.
- Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization with secure buckle closure.
- Padded airmesh shoulder harnesses with one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops.
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and removable webbing hipbelt.
- Large, zippered accessed main compartment and dual compression straps with quick release buckles.
- Quick access zippered front pocket with key hook and organization sleeves.
- Dual side mesh pockets for water bottles and quick storage.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
Ideal Fit For : Men / Women
Activity : Everyday
Compartment Access : Panel
Closure Type : Zipper
Number of External Pockets : 6
Hydration Compatible : Yes
Hydration Reservoir Included : No
Hipbelt Included : Yes
Fits Torso : 16" - 21 / 40.6 - 53.3cm
Weight : 1.10lbs / 499g
Volume : 20L / 1220cu in.
Max Carry Weight : 20lbs / 9.1kg
Packed Dimensions : 20" x 10" x 8.5" / 50.8cm x 25.4cm x 21.6cm