The Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boots are the ultimate combat boots. This footwear is a top choice because they are built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action.
The flash- and water-resistant leather is geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burn. The boots also boast 1,000-Denier CORDURA® technology in the sides and panels with a PTFE coating that serves as a flame retardant.
These black boots can easily handle wet conditions thanks to the drainage vents that push water out of your boots. Wicking Dri-Lex® lining and stretch LYCRA® tongues hug your feet for a comfortable fit so you can keep on going longer.
To maximize comfort, the military boots also have triple-stitched uppers and proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles, along with a perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU midsoles. They are outfitted with an Aegis® Microbe Shield to prevent bacteria and fungus growth.
Made in the USA, the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boots are Berry Compliant. Eight inches in height.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA® in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Drainage vents
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- 8 Inches in height