The Rocky® S2V Waterproof Insulated Tactical Military Boot was designed for the hardworking heroes who keep our country running well. It's tough enough to survive military challenges and practical enough to please an array of varying wearers. It's Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1), GSA-approved and Berry-Compliant, a made-in-America men's shoe worth attention and appreciation.
Resilience is undeniable in this tough work boot. Waterproof and breathable construction offers sturdy support sure to last arduous circumstances, while triple-stitched flash- and water-resistant leather demonstrates the durability demanded by your everyday experiences. You can work with the courage and confidence required for success, certain that your shoe will withstand the challenges you face.
Comfort is essential to a job well done. Rocky included a hefty 400 grams of Insulation in this superior tactical boot, so you can enjoy comfort in less accommodating conditions. Take advantage of the exceptional support provided by proprietary high-walled Vibram soles which are stitched to the upper, a rare and remarkable component designed with distinct difficulties in mind. Rocky works to enhance safety without sacrificing mobility. A lightweight, fiberglass shank in this thoughtfully crafted military boot relieves your foot of ache-inducing impact without interfering with your alacrity.
Rocky is here safeguard you as you work to safeguard others. This men's shoe is PTFE coated for flame-resistance. Roll-Stop Ankle Stability technology keeps your stride secured, reducing risk of injury and returning your concentration to the tasks at hand. A Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining eliminates moisture from your hardworking feet, and a Lycra Tongue adds cushioned comfort and ease to entering and exiting this boot.
If you're searching for a boot to empower and protect every step, the Rocky® S2V Waterproof Insulated Tactical Military Boot is for you..
- Flash and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port cushion footbed
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability;
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)